Weekly Meal Plan CW 12



Hello everyone, 

if you are looking for some ideas on what to cook for lunch or dinner, here's what I ate last week :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- I started off the week with a super lazy Monday meal: pasta with hummus and pumpkin seed oil. That's it, literally :D Very oily, but veeery yummy. Never tried hummus instead of pesto before.

- On Tuesday I made another very simple and quick dinner, and that's avocado on toast, or rather on homemade walnut bread that my uncle and I made. Similar recipe: here.

- On Wednesday I finally made a proper warm meal again, and that was - of course - curry with hokkaido pumpkin, zucchini, carrots, celery, red bell pepper, coconut milk, and red lentils. Similar recipe: here.

- On Thursday I made a bunch of hummus wraps, so hummus as a base, and then stuffed with lettuce, pickles, falafel, carrots, and chili sauce. Similar recipe: here.

- On Friday my boyfriend came to visit me again, and we ate gnocchi with a spinach mushroom and tofu sauce (spinach, brown mushrooms, smoked tofu, onions, garlic, soy cream). Similar recipes: here.

- On the weekend my boyfriend and I made our usual pancakes for breakfast, as well as the Asian sweet potato and lime soup that my uncle and I had made a couple of weeks ago and that has become one of my favourite soups of all time now (similar recipe: here and here). We also made a hearty veggie chocolate chili (similar recipe: here, just add a piece of dark chocolate to it!).

Oh, and we also snacked on the black bean truffles that I had made for the two of us! :) Similar recipe: here.


What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments