Weekly Meal Plan CW 10



Hello foodie friends, 

are your up for another weekly meal plan? I accidentally skipped last week's meal plan because my boyfriend visited me over the weekend, and I totally forgot about it! 

I've been feeling quite stressed lately because there's so much I want to do but there's just no time... it's making me a little anxious. Blogging is one of the things I want to do more of. As is reading, and writing, and spending time with loved ones... sigh. Cooking is one of the very few ways I still have to express myself in a "creative" way, so here's what I cooked last week! :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday I made a variation of my typical veggie pilaf rice dish, this time with carrots, zucchini, corn, tomatoes, spinach, and smoked tofu. Similar recipe: here.

- On Tuesday I made a lovely beetroot and potato stew. Similar recipe: here.

- On Wednesday I made a big batch of one pot pasta with zucchini, carrots, leek, and tomatoes. Recipe: here.

- On Thursday it was my boyfriend's turn to choose what's for dinner, and so we made my Mexican inspired burgers at his request.

- Friday my boyfriend, my uncle, his wife and I went out for dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant (my first time in Germany!) to reminisce about our trips to Vietnam. Unfortunately, they didn't have a meatless pho (the typical Vietnamese soup and national dish), so my boyfriend and I had vegan summer rolls, a Buddhist veggie bowl with rice, and yin curry with rice which was all very delicious! Similar recipes: here.

- On Saturday my boyfriend and I made our usual pancakes for breakfast, of course. We then spent the rest of the weekend at my aunt's where we ate plenty of vegan food at her birthday buffet, including our apple pie and the "Easter egg" truffles we brought along as presents.


What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments