Weekly Meal Plan CW 08



Hello again. I'm actually quite proud of myself for managing to cook for myself even though I don't enjoy cooking as much when it's just for myself :) It shows once again that everything is just a matter of habit. 

So here's all the lovely meals I made last week!

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- I started off the week with a spicy sweet potato and peanut stew with chickpeas, celery and cilantro, served with a dollop of coconut yogurt. Sooo good. Similar recipes: here and here.

- On Tuesday I made a creamy carrot soup with ginger, turmeric, and coconut milk. Similar recipe: here.

- On Wednesday I made one of my favourites that I had forgotten about: Moroccan lentil stew (with red lentils, canned tomatoes, celery, and red bell pepper). Recipe: here.

- On Thursday we went back to that Indian restaurant where I got a customized vegan veggie curry with basmati rice and whole wheat chapati this time. Yum!

- Friday I made myself a lovely Buddha bowl with quinoa, marinated tofu, corn, avocado, different veggies, and a creamy peanut lime sauce. Similar recipe: here.

- On the weekend I kicked off with this Orange Ginger Turmeric Smoothie (I also added 1 banana and some oats) before hitting the gym to do a zumba dance class. I also made my first "real" (aka with white wine) vegan risotto with celery, mushrooms, carrots, and peas. Similar recipe: here.


What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments