Weekly Meal Plan CW 32


https://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/08/weekly-meal-plan-cw-32.html


Hello there,


this time my boyfriend and I decided to make an "experiment" and not cook together for a week. Instead, we each made what we were in the mood for that day and just sat down to eat together. So here is what I cooked for myself.

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday I was super lazy and ate rye bread for dinner. Also discovered that nutritional yeast flakes taste bomb mixed with (vegan) butter! Similar recipe: over here.

- On Tuesday I made myself a delicious stir-fry with basmati rice. For that I used zucchini, onions, kohlrabi, broccoli, soy cream, and spices. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Wednesday I ate the leftover rice with a protein-rich chickpea salad. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Thursday I tried my hand at a creamy mushroom risotto made with brown mushrooms, zucchini, white onion, garlic, soy cream, almond milk, tomato paste, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper, mixed with basmati rice. Similar recipes: here and here.

- On Friday I turned my leftover veggies (zucchini, bell peppers, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas) into a huge one pot pasta. Similar recipes: here and here.

- My boyfriend's cousin's wedding was on Saturday, so we ate a ton of vegan options at the wedding buffet and way too much wedding cake. On Sunday we made a big potato salad with arugula, tomatoes, green beans and olives. Similar recipe: over here.

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments