Weekly Meal Plan CW 30


https://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/08/weekly-meal-plan-cw-30.html


Hi everybody!


I know, I know, I totally failed at continuing my weekly meal plan series after returning from Vietnam... but here it is! My overview of everything my boyfriend and I cooked last week! :) And I really hope I will manage to upload my meal plan on a regular weekly basis again from now on!

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday my boyfriend made a simple classic: spelt spaghetti with a vegetarian Bolognese sauce using white beans, red bell pepper, carrots and tomato sauce. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Tuesday I made one of my favourite filling summer recipes that is boiled potatoes with herb butter and herb salt, and a huge summer salad (lettuce, cucumber, pickles, bell pepper, sweet corn, sunflower seeds and – this is optional – olives and tomatoes). Similar recipe: over here.

- On Wednesday we used our leftover potatoes to whip up an Indian inspired spicy curry with spinach, brown lentils, cauliflower and lots of Indian curry paste. Yumm! Similar recipes: here, here and here.

- On Thursday I prepared two big plates of vegan sushi (using short-grain rice instead of actual "sushi rice" – it works perfectly!) with a filling made of cucumber, avocado, mango, pickles, arugula and bell pepper. Sooo goood. I LOVE sushi!!

- On Friday we made a Moroccan inspired couscous salad with lettuce, parsley, radishes, raisins, walnuts, red bell pepper, cucumber and leftover mango chunks. Similar recipe: over here. Oh, and I snacked on lots of orange flavoured dark chocolate and nuts. (guess who's got PMS)

- On the weekend we had an African style Buddha bowl with plantain and sweet potato, a Middle Eastern Buddha bowl with roasted cauliflower and falafel, as wells as a pot of creamy coconut rice pudding with maple syrup, cinnamon, blueberries and honeydew melon for breakfast. I haven't actually had our typical Sunday pancakes for almost three weeks now!! *gasp* I know what my boyfriend's gonna make for us on Sunday morning... ;)

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments