// Creative Break //



Hello my darling internet friends.

As you can tell by the title of this blog post, I'm taking a creative break. 

Why? Mainly because I am going to spend the whole of June in the depths of Vietnam as one last vacation before my very last semester at university ends. Since it's uncertain whether I will have any access to wifi at regular intervals, and since I also just need a break from any social media platforms after all the work I did on my computer for my master thesis and such, my blog will hibernate (no scheduled posts or the like) during that month. 

Don't worry though! I will be back strong after my vacation! And that much I can tell you: there will be changes to my blog after my hiatus :)

Until then – enjoy life, spend less time on the computer and more outside, and take care!!
 



Maisy
 

Popular